mikee

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Fool? Gambling at odds less than 50/50 is pretty dumb. I'll take a 60/40
chance (in my favor, that is) until I run out of money, all day and night.
Don't know how the election will come out, too much time to go and who knows
how events or the media will spin things until it's done.

Offer stands, even money, 5 bucks. You wanna take it?

Mike Eberlein (who has never bought a lottery ticket in his life, made a fair
of money in the Army from the statistically/probability disadvantaged in crap
games, and who lives in Tennessee which recently announced a $3000/year
scholarship for all full time students {including my daughter} enrolled in
Tennessee colleges based on revenue from the new Tennessee lottery!! Buy a
ticket, Ed. Hell, buy a hundred tickets. It's for a good cause)

Ed Huntress wrote:

"mikee" wrote in message
5 bucks says I'm right. You up for the bet?

If you're that confident, Mike, you must be giving odds. I'll take $5 at
10:1. 'You ready to put up $50?

Otherwise, only a fool would take even odds on what now looks like a close
election. How confident are you? 20:1, maybe? g

Ed Huntress