jim rozen

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

In article , mikee says...

God bless you guys." To my suprise and delight, they all saluted me.

I would not have been suprised at all, I've seen and met many
soldiers who were going overseas (camp smith, peekskill) and
they have all impressed me tremendously as dedicated, competent
hard working folks. They seem young and a bit anxious, but
certainly well trained and devoted to doing a job. Nobody has
any fear that this country will fail in any way because of
a lack in the men and women who make up its armed forces, IMO.

Jim

please reply to: