Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mathew Newton Mathew Newton is offline

Default Freezers / F.Freezers - mine just died - any recomendations?

Tim S wrote:

Even long lived names need some care too - Bosch Logixx products are (at the
last count anyway) designed and built in Germany whereas their low end
stuff is built in Spain. Probably safe with Miele though.

That's a good point... Even once we accept that you can't assume a
particular brand is what it appears we've then got to look at indivual
ranges!

That does make a very interesting read. Didn't realise that Bosch, Siemens
and Neff were co-owned.

For what it's worth... As discussed it probably provides little more
than being something of interest!

Mathew