jim rozen

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

In article , Artemia Salina
says...

The irony is that the kind of bashing that Gunner and others so energetically
re-post here doesn't make converts of anyone. I've never met a single person
who has voted differently because of what he or she heard on conservative talk
radio or it's print equivalent, the New York Post. And I know some pretty dumb
people! In fact I sometimes wonder whether conservative talk radio is promoted
by the liberal-controlled media in order to discredit conservatives by making
them look like a bunch of gossipy paranoid loons. :-)

Ha ha - that's actually a very funny premise. Pablum for the masses
and all.

Jim

please reply to: