Ed Huntress

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

"William" wrote in message
news:_g1Vb.235072$I06.2644979@attbi_s01...

Why are you worried about people being swayed by polls? If they can be
swayed by a poll, what else can they be swayed by?

I think the stink over polls is 'way off base. I don't know anyone who

votes
on the basis of polls. But I do know people who vote for stupid reasons.

Ed Huntress

It's not that they may vote based on the polls, it's that they may NOT

vote
at all, becuse of them, especially with exit polling.

Well, exit polling doesn't do anything particularly useful, except for the
media, and that problem has been solved, hasn't it? The networks aren't
reporting exit polls now until the West Coast polls are closed. All they're
reporting until then is official counts.

Ed Huntress