Posted to uk.d-i-y
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com is offline

Default Built-in oven and hob problem

Roger Mills wrote:
Welcome to uk.d-i-y! Maybe you could get your TomTom GO to work out a
new route for the gas pipe? g

Seriously, though, if the oven and hob are independent units, is
there any compelling reason why the hob needs to be directly above
the oven - or could it be offset, allowing the two to co-exist?

A fair point but the units either side of where the oven sits preclude the
hob from being located anywhere other than directly above.

I have now opted to go with a new electric hob. The gas hob wasn't the best
so this seems a good opportunity to go for a new induction ceramic type.

Gas fitter has just arrived to terminate the existing supply.

Owain mentioned I might requirea new circuit? I already have a decicated
switched circuit for the oven, will this not suffice for the hob?

--
Darren Griffin
PocketGPSWorld - www.PocketGPSWorld.com