Posted to alt.home.repair
BillD BillD is offline

Default Stuck Switch on a Jet Pump

Thanks for all the replies!
It turns out that one of the contacts is worn out and replacement of
the switch is the only option - $29.00 at the hardward store

Thanks again

Bill

wrote:
Replace it.

On 9 Dec 2006 05:43:12 -0800, "BillD" wrote:

Hello

I have a Franklin convertible Jet Pump. Over the past month it has
begun failing to come on. If I whack the switch housing with a screw
driver it will start and then run fine for a while. Of course it
usually quits when I am in the shower, most often just after I have
begun shampooing.

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this or do I simply have to
replace the switch?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give

Bill