Posted to alt.coffee,sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default re-wiring Gaggia Coffee Espresso?

Yeah its easy enough, especially if you feel that you had the skill to
rewire the coffe maker for 120v.

- Mike

"James Sweet" wrote in message

Picked it up at a flea market for virtually nothing 'cos I saw it in what
looked like mint condition. Didn't notice voltage. Unlikely the vendor
knew about voltage. I bought it from him just after he had bought it
from someone else. I suppose I must take it to England next time I go and
put it on Craigslist. Inconceivable it can be worthwhile shipping it to
Europe from US so outlets like EBay out of the question, unless this unit
is REALLY worth nine hundred bucks!
http://www.everythingkitchens.com/ga...101-14100.html

Why don't you just install a 240V receptacle in your kitchen?