ATP

Default If I refuse a grizzly shipment, will they blacklist me?

Bruce A. Frank wrote:
Have you thought asking for a discount to match the HF you have found?
Tell them what you have found at a much better price. If they will
match the price or come close you won't refuse shipment. It is worth
the effort to ask.

Oh, BTW, ANY company that sells mail order has the cost of "refused
shipments" built into the price structure. They're not getting
screwed.

So if a company has a certain percentage of shoplifted items built into
their price structure, it's OK to steal from them?