Posted to rec.woodworking
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default Venting about trucks, trailers, and custmer service

"brianlanning" wrote in
ups.com:

B A R R Y wrote:
Which enclosed trailers are you looking at?

All of the enclosed trailers I've ever seen, (Featherlite, Haulmark,
Wells Cargo, and the BORG cheapies) except U-Haul and snowmobile
trailers, would easily take a household fridge standing up, even the
small 5x8's.

I admit I haven't done enough research and my only exposure to box
trailers so far has been the u-haul 6x12 and my assessment of trailers
I see driving down the road.

brian

You can get almost ANY configuration of trailer that makes sense, and rolls
down the road. Full custom, even. You just have to look.

If I had a place to park one, I'd have one, and sell one of the trucks.

Patriarch