turnitdown

Default If I refuse a grizzly shipment, will they blacklist me?

Don't forget that if you paid with a credit card, then they already paid a
non-refundable fee to the credit card company as soon as you placed the
order- they also pay the same fee when they credit your account- this
amounts to about 2.5% of the purchase price on each transaction. So if the
compressor was 500.00, they would end up paying out 5% ( 25.00 ) in fees for
your 5 1/2 hours of indecision- not counting the general administrative
costs of writing up the order, cancelling, toll free number etc. Most mail
order companies do factor in a certain amount of their product pricing just
to cover that small group of people who pull this type of stuff.

"benwoodward.com" wrote in message
om...
No, but they claim they can't cancel the order 5-1/2 hours later.
That's a little hard to believe. Something doesn't seem right here. I
get the feeling they don't -want- to cancel the order and that's
rubbing me the wrong way.
But you're right, I would feel cheesy sticking them with the freight.
6 of one...