Chris Johnson

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...---and I wouldn't trust any ofthem...

tonyp wrote:
"Chris Johnson" wrote

I wouldn't trust anyone running to walk my dog.

Okay, but just remember that Mr. President George W. Bush, Commander in Chief of
the Armed Forces, Leader of the Free World, and Defender of the Faith-based
initiative, _is_ one of those who are running.

-- Tony P.

I voted for him last time. Given the choices available, I'd vote for
him again. But even he is falling short of the high expectations that
I had for him in the first half of his Presidency. Falling FAR short,
actually.

The best choice available to us is seriously flawed. What does that
say about the kinds of people who get into politics these days?

I swear, the way things are going, I'll be running for office myself
in the next few years, on the premise that you could do much worse
than to vote for me, and probably already have.

CJ