Posted to alt.coffee,sci.electronics.repair
Robert Harmon Robert Harmon is offline

Default Thanks for the advice guys BUT in any event: The 120v pump will cost $40 - $75

That should've read;
The crema will be the same IF both machines are in good order. They use the
same heating elements & boilers. So, based on that I'd say it's not worth
doing.

Robert

Robert Harmon wrote:
"news.rcn.com" news.rnc.com wrote in
:

What I am wondering is whether this is worth either the effort or the
cost. And no one seems to have an opinion on whether the end result
will be any better than my Baby, which despite having been rebuilt by
Importika endemically cant produce crema. (I suppose I can live with
all the leaking their repair has caused which they wont recitfy)

The steam will be the same IF both machines are in good order. They use the
same heating elements & boilers. So, based on that I'd say it's not worth
doing.

Robert (duck & cover) Harmon
--
http://tinyurl.com/pou2y