Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Venting about trucks, trailers, and custmer service

"brianlanning" wrote in message
oups.com...
lwhaley wrote:
I own a 10' enclosed trailer and have been very happy.

I would like to get an enclosed trailer. My wife keeps pointing out
that we wouldn't be able to haul a refridgerator in it though since the
top would likely be too low. I'd like to be able to put a car on it
also. And i really dislike the idea of having to bend over inside.
Maybe someone makes one with a 7' interior height? Maybe I need a
horse trailer.

Or you can buy a frame (or kit) and make your own enclosure.