Bruce A. Frank

Default If I refuse a grizzly shipment, will they blacklist me?

Have you thought asking for a discount to match the HF you have found?
Tell them what you have found at a much better price. If they will match
the price or come close you won't refuse shipment. It is worth the
effort to ask.

Oh, BTW, ANY company that sells mail order has the cost of "refused
shipments" built into the price structure. They're not getting screwed.

"benwoodward.com" wrote:

No, but they claim they can't cancel the order 5-1/2 hours later.
That's a little hard to believe. Something doesn't seem right here. I
get the feeling they don't -want- to cancel the order and that's
rubbing me the wrong way.
But you're right, I would feel cheesy sticking them with the freight.
6 of one...

--
Bruce A. Frank, Editor "Ford 3.8/4.2L Engine and V-6 STOL
Homebuilt Aircraft Newsletter"