Posted to rec.woodworking
Just Wondering Just Wondering is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

Nova wrote:
J T wrote:

Jehovah's Witnesses. LOL I politely told them to get lost. It's
always fun, when you're in the right mood, with nothing better to do, to
bring out a chair, and sit and listen to them. NOT invite them in, not
bring out chairs for them, just sit and listen to them. For some reason
they never visit me anymore. LMAO

It reminds me of the time I was putting a new exhaust system on one of
my cars. I had the car in the driveway on jack stands while I was
laying under it mounting the muffler. A group of JW's approached and
asked if I was busy??? I told them "No, I'm just under here trying to
get out of the sun."

Ya should've handed them their sign.