Clark Magnuson

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Gary wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

What I claim is that the family is the place for children to get
values and beliefs.

Q: How is this related to teaching science in public schools?

A: It isn't.

I think I have a pretty good grip on science.

When my 12 came home with a book entitled "Evolution" with the homework
problem at the end of the chapter, "How has evolution changed man?"
That is not science.
That is a left wing assault in science clothing.

The same people who want your money and guns also want to burn the
bibles [figuratively] in the kid's brains.
THEY worship big government, and they will tolerate no other religions.
They are liberals.
What would you expect?

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.