Posted to alt.coffee,sci.electronics.repair
news.rcn.com news.rcn.com is offline

Default Thanks for the advice guys BUT in any event: The 120v pump will cost $40 - $75

"daveb" wrote in message
ups.com...
this whole project is NOT a good idea.

I would never undertake this for myself or a customer, period.

What I am wondering is whether this is worth either the effort or the cost.
And no one seems to have an opinion on whether the end result will be any
better than my Baby, which despite having been rebuilt by Importika
endemically cant produce crema. (I suppose I can live with all the leaking
their repair has caused which they wont recitfy)

Dave
186
www.hitechespresso.com