Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max George Max is offline

Default Venting about trucks, trailers, and custmer service

On 11 Dec 2006 11:38:10 -0800, "brianlanning"
wrote:

Over the weekend I finished most of my move.

snip of difficulty with U-Haul and guy at competition

every u-haul dealer
in town sells out of their trailers every weekend

What's happening? I'm I getting old or something? I would never treat
my customers like the u-haul guy did. We're on a first name basis.
And we're only talking $10. And the other place seems like they would
rather take their ball and go home than to engauge in any reasonable
competition with u-haul. Why have the trailers?

There was a nice lady I talked to at another local u-haul rental place.
She recommended her competition when she didn't have the bigger
trailer. I'll start going to her guess. I guess I'm done venting.

brian

I'm glad I own my trailer.