Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

"J T" wrote in message

My tale is a bit funnier. My shop is small, so I normally leave
the double doors open. Ear muffs on, dust mask, face shield, table saw
going. Notice movement out of the corner of my eye. Here's a well
dressed couple, and and women. The woman's bounding up and down waving
her hand, practilly jumping clear of the ground. No telling how long
they'd been there. You can guess where this's going. Shut the saw off,
unmask, muffs off. "Can I help you?", I ask.

Jehovah's Witnesses. LOL I politely told them to get lost. It's
always fun, when you're in the right mood, with nothing better to do, to
bring out a chair, and sit and listen to them. NOT invite them in, not
bring out chairs for them, just sit and listen to them. For some reason
they never visit me anymore. LMAO

I like the people that see my garage door open, stop in front of my driveway
and honk their horns so that "I" can walk out there and give them
directions. One lady got ****ed when I did not get out there fast enough.
She got the wrong directions.