Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default wanted, project for a young woodworker

"Mekon" wrote in
:

I have a 8 yo boy visiting tomorrow and thought he might like to make
something for his mother for Christmas,

Does anyone have a suggestion for something he can make?
I don't need plans, I can figure out what needs to be done, once I
have the idea.

Mekon

How about a clock? As long as you could find the mechanical clockworks,
it's a simple useful project that would involve a variety of tasks. (If
you have a wood burner you could even put the numbers on with that.)

Puckdropper