Larry Jaques

Default If I refuse a grizzly shipment, will they blacklist me?

On 6 Feb 2004 19:40:02 -0800,
(benwoodward.com) brought forth from the murky depths:

No, but they claim they can't cancel the order 5-1/2 hours later.
That's a little hard to believe. Something doesn't seem right here. I
get the feeling they don't -want- to cancel the order and that's
rubbing me the wrong way.
But you're right, I would feel cheesy sticking them with the freight.
6 of one...

Look at it this way. If they can't cancel just a few hours
later, the shipment is already on its way. With HF, you have
a minimum of 2 weeks for it to arrive because their shipping
area is one of the most hectic, disorganized circuses I've
ever had the distaste of working with.

On my largest order with Griz, they told me the bandsaw was
backordered, perhaps 6 weeks. That was Friday. On Monday of
the following week, the shipping company called to arrange
delivery. Over-the-weekend shipping was fine with me.

Stick with Griz. They're good people.

Save the Endangered Boullions from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online