Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will I die doing this?

You will not surely die.... hisss.... hisss...... I'm a snake, you can
trussssst me.... hissss........

Seriously, the phone in the tub is a crappy idea.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Steve B" wrote in message

"badgolferman" wrote in message
Jim, 12/11/2006,8:08:42 PM, wrote:

Just a short note here. I constantly talk on the phone while lazing
in my hot tub. The phone is NOT cordless. So am I putting myself at
risk talking on the phone while in the hot tub? Thanks...Jim

If you constantly talk on the phone you will turn into a woman.

Which
would be worse?

Will you PUH - LEEEEZE warn me when you are going to do that? Do you
know
how difficult it is to get MGD out of a keyboard?

Steve