Loren Coe

Default If I refuse a grizzly shipment, will they blacklist me?

In article , GMasterman wrote:
Yep, the reason is called taking responsibility for your actions, something
that so many people seem to be lacking nowdays

i kinda relate to _both_ sides of this. if the OP is just in a panic
mode, buyers remorse, take a couple of deep breaths. Gizzly is a great
co. to deal with, and imho, so is HF.

do you really know that the products are the same? does the local sales
tax offset some of the price difference? whatever, you have to live w/
your own conscience, don't "panic" and make an ass out of yourself.

good luck, --Loren