Statics

Default If I refuse a grizzly shipment, will they blacklist me?

Apart from it being outright stinky to order something and refuse the
shipment because you did your comparison shopping too late, I would stay
away from HF compressors if they were mail order.

I bought one at a local branch and had to bring it back because the switch
was bad. Next one was also bad, as was the next one. Three in a row, all
new. The guy at the counter tells me they had about as many in back that
were returned as they had new stock, several dozen. I didn't try for a
fourth.

They may have improved the QC since, but this was only last year.

StaticsJason

"benwoodward.com" wrote in message
om...
I ordered a grizzly compessor, but hf is cheaper. grizzly says they
can't cancel the shipment...I'll have to refuse delivery and I won't
be charged for shipping. I hate to do this, but 100 bucks is a 100
bucks. Any reason to stick with the grizzly over hf? What to do.