Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Motion Controlled Floodlights....

Frank B. wrote:
My old motion controlled floodlights can't come on and STAY on. Is
there some way I can tweak the sensor to simply allow it to stay on
all the time until I shut it off myself?

If it says on, how does it ever get off so that it can come on again?

You flip the switch, right?

Some motion detectors use the interruption of primary power as a signal to
do something different than their regular action. Stay on, stay off, reset,
make an obscene noise, whatever.

You can spend your life trying to figure out what the combination is (and
never succeed) or just replace the unit.