Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hybrid Tablesaws

In article ,
Mike Howland wrote:

The hybrids seem to address this concern... at least somewhat. I was just
curious about what folks thought. The hybrids also seem to have a slightly
smaller footprint. I *am* somewhat limited in space so a full-blown unisaw
is out of the question, I'm afraid and if the hybrid was slightly smaller,
all the more room for me in the shop.

Regards,
Mike

Mike, if you've got the $, I believe you will find that for the same
fence rail length, the Unisaw will have a slightly SMALLER footprint
than a standard belt-drive, motor-in-the-back contractor's saw.

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland -