Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default A *good* manual hand drill?

On Dec 9, 3:23 pm, (Una) wrote:
Thank you Nova, CW, and Larry Blanchard for your leads to good
brands. It is tricky to buy on Ebay unless you know what you're
looking at. I am glad to have so many choices, used and new!

DH's favorite color is blue, and this Footprint Tools hand drill
is blue: http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=8512
Any good/bad information re the online vendor and/or the brand?

I don't know that buying a tool based on its color is such a good idea.

eBay is pretty straightforward if you rely on feedback, there's a
seller history of selling similar items, and there's a description that
doesn't leave wiggle room.
Here's one auction that is up in a couple of hours where the seller is
selling two eggbeaters:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Miller-Falls-Cha...mZ150066670261

Here's another one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/North-Brothers-Y...mZ160059259898