Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O. Mike O. is offline

Default Jointer or planer?

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:00:27 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

:~) This is mean but I am almost ROTFLMAO. Sorry Mike but while you
probably do get the results that you are looking for you may one day learn
that you can do way better than that when you learn to set your TS up
correctly. The jointer IS NOT a dimensioning tool.

I've set up quite a number of table saws thank you and quite a few
joiners. I also know that my joiner knives leave fewer kerf marks
than my table saw.:-)
If you believe that the results you get with your table saw alone are
better than with the use of a joiner, I'll believe you.

Mike O.