Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default NEC MT1040 Calibration software

coffee wrote:
This is a shot in the dark but just thought I would ask.

Ive got a NEC MT1040 projector that needs to be calibrated. I understand
that special software is needed to do this. I also understand that its
proprietary software from NEC.

My problem is that my colors are off. I think its called convergence. The
projector displays several colored lines instead of just one line.

Anyone have any idea how to repair this myself or on the cheap?

Thanks,

In many (all?) projectors, this is a matter of *physically* aligning the
three separate lcd panels. I'm not aware of any which can be aligned
electronically.

Has the projector been dropped?

jak