Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.misc,alt.audio.equipment
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default I fixed my Aiwa CD Player!

"
My Panasonic PT51 was the first advanced deviced I've worked on in awhile.
Still haven't got the left side converge tweaked (guess I need to go copy
the service manual for instructions on the service man mode since nobody
chimed in here) I'm out of the current tech loop and that's why I stick to
the stuff I know like SS and tube amps (pro audio). I along with siblings
own a music store so there is no shortage of repairs. I'm also a ham radio
operator for 17 years and work on rf power amps and blocks. I guess my
favorite things to repair employ tubes and I'm an avid tube audio buff.
I always enjoy reading your posts and can tell you are very savvy in the
industry and you do always mean well. Take care.

--

Ha ! Seems we were cast out of the same mould. I too do many audio PA
repairs, most for a music shop local to the village where I live, and I am

Arfa