Posted to rec.woodworking
A.M. Wood A.M. Wood is offline

Default Hybrid Tablesaws

wrote:

As usual, A.M. Wood wrote:
"For 1/2 the price you can get a used unisaw that's much more sturdy
and
has a 110/220 volt motor. But if you have the extra bucks to spend on
a lesser piece of equipment go for it. Plus the new saw will bions e
more
pretty and shiney and the wood does care."

If you will use the advanced search at the top of the page and enter
"hybrid" you will find endless opinions and discussions of these saws.
My advice is find out where A.M.Woods resides and go there immediately!
They have a large supply of people begging to get rid of their unisaws
cheaply there.

Who peed in your cheerios this morning? The man asked for
opinions/advice and I provided mine. My advice is that the current
stuff coming out of chaiwan with a Delta label isn't worth buying.
Older used equipment, even at 75% of the retail price of a new machine,
is a much better value because the manufacturer's have been cuting
quality to keep costs down.

A.M. Wood