IMM

Default Potterton Puma 80 Combi

"John" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

SNIP

Please be sure you are looking at the auto air vent
and not the expansion vessel before poking around
or you may lose some of your expansion "cushion"
with ensuing problems. (Sorry if I'm teching
granny to suck eggs but international mouth of
dysentery takes his info from catalogues and
adverts

In your dreams cowboy.

and can lead you down the wrong track all too
easily)

Keep cleaning the boilers, that is all the likes of you are fit for.

BTW,
is the fish smell strong in Grimsby today?

You really are a complete ****** IMM aren't you
--
geoff

Thats why he's in my killfile Geoff! If you hadn't left his quotes in I
wouldn't have seen his post but hey if it satisfies his little ego he can
bay at the moon all he likes.
You know my quals and so do I, my previous employers, my Institution, and
CEI so his comments are lost on deaf ears.
(Perhaps he might like to learn a bit of geography as well)

Your qualifications are not in CH/gas. You have wormed your way into a CORGI
ticket. That is clear by your plain ignorance of the business. You are the
clear...a little knowledge is dangerous. No wonder people are screaming to
bring back the apprentice system.

---