Marty Escarcega

Default Went to Boeing Surplus (Kent, Washington) today

Grant Erwin wrote in
:

Surplus used to sell 7.5hp 3phase motors routinely for $20 (I know, I
bought several) but nowadays they want $150. F**k 'em!

They are still useful for air fittings. I have a lifetime supply of
the good ones, can't remember the brand now. Anyway, to disconnect
them you have to turn-pull-turn, and they release the air gently. They
are also good for those swiveling hoist rings, and as far as I know
they still sell new safety glasses for 25¢. But I'm all stocked up on
those things. I don't go there much anymore.

Grant

Gee, if someone goes there and finds the .25 safety glasses, someone pick
up a dozen for me and mail em? Be happy to reimburse. I like having them
laying all over the place, next to every machine would be best. Then there
is no excuse not to wear them.

Marty
Mesa, AZ