Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV RayV is offline

Default Hybrid Tablesaws

Mike Howland wrote:
Greetings,

I'm considering upgrading from my current contractor saw to a hybrid saw.
I'm hope to gain improved dust collection because of the enclosed cabinet
and a smaller footprint than my current saw (a craftsman 10inch
contractor). I'm limited to 115v in my shop.

Do any of you have experience with the Delta 36-717? The reviews seem mixed
on Amazon... that makes me nervous. Would you recommend a hybrid saw by
another manufacturer?

I apologize if this has been discussed, I did some searches without success.

Regards,
Mike

Check out this 'modofied' contractor saw from Jet. The dust collection
is supposed to be much better than a standard contractor saw. I don't
have one so can't say.

http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/shop/ind...=4&iid=6056005