Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default removing toilet?

wrote:
some low volume toilets dont flush well when people eat a nice high
fibre diet.

other low volume toilets flush great but are noisey, waking others in
the middle of the nite isnt a good idea.

I recently installed an elongated right height American Champion in one of my
bathrooms because the toilet that it replaced often took two or three flushes to
remove everything from the bowl. The AC does on the first try; every time.
What it doesn't do particularly well is wash down the sides of the bowl at the
same time. But it does empty the bottom of the bowl every time.

The flush is a little startling at first to someone who hasn't experienced it
before. And since I live alone, I don't care about the noise.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com