Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill buffalobill is offline

Default removing toilet?

what if it's just a plastic or wooden item or toy stuck in the built-in
trap causing a poor flush? after you wet vac out the water and remove
the base bolts, set on old towels in the tub. run a snake with an old
towel attached to the end of the snake thru the trap all the way in
each direction.
otherwise:
www.fluidmaster.com

Tony Pacc wrote:
I would like to replace my toilet,but removing the tank is not too bad,but
I'm concerned about getting all the water that's trapped in the bowl,I have
to carry it through a carpeted area and my would wife shoot me if got water
on the carpet,it seems like you sponge all the water out,but there is always
a little left in bowl trap.Thanks for any suggestions.