Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Pre-lit Christmas trees

On 7 Dec 2006 05:33:32 -0800, "RayV" wrote:

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Anyone have any experience with the pre-lit Christmas trees? I
would be interested in your experiences. Did you like them, are they easy
to handle, setup etc..

Thanks

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

I just bought one this year for $200 at BJs. Stack four pieces
together, unfolds like an umbrella then plug it in. No sap, watering
or needle mess and no disposal.

And no tree scent. That's a part of having a tree.

I went for it after paying $60 last year for a real tree then finding
out the town I moved to didn't pick up. I had to take the tree to the
county recycling center.

I cut the branches off my tree and run the mower over them. It makes
the yard smell good.

In three years I'll break even. I'll post back in 2008 and let you
know if it still works. Biggest drawback is storage but that isn't a
problem for me.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."