Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Pre-lit Christmas trees

On 7 Dec 2006 05:26:24 -0800, "
wrote:

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Anyone have any experience with the pre-lit Christmas trees? I
would be interested in your experiences. Did you like them, are they easy
to handle, setup etc..

Thanks

--
Joseph Meehan

my best female friend has one, first year awesome, no messing with
lights.

That is, you don't GET TO mess with the lights, it's taken out much of
the fun of having a decorated tree.

BTW, I very seldom have to deal with tangled light strings. I store
them properly.

but the lights are hard to troubleshoot and they are the same junk
quality of the regular ones.

its year 4 and she gave up, the now all dead strings are still on the
tree, along with all the nice new working ones........

she will never buy another one

perhaps the pre lit LED ones are better, or for a little tree fibre
optic is trhe way to go, although costly

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."