Posted to alt.home.repair
comcastss news groups comcastss news groups is offline

Default Pre-lit Christmas trees

I bought one the day after thanksgiving last year.
$100 at Linens and things.
Tall tree in two pieces. Branches just fold down.
Great to set up but like first poster said tough to troubleshoot the lights.
I just set it up this year and some of the lights are already not working.
Ours has a remote control for the lights.
I like it but suspect even more lights will not work next year...

Kids are grown and real trees are getting to be a pain with cleanup and
disposal.

Steve

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Anyone have any experience with the pre-lit Christmas trees? I
would be interested in your experiences. Did you like them, are they easy
to handle, setup etc..

Thanks

--
Joseph Meehan