Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default removing toilet?

bowgus wrote:
Tony Pacc wrote:
I would like to replace my toilet,but removing the tank is not too
bad,but I'm concerned about getting all the water that's trapped in
the bowl,I have to carry it through a carpeted area and my would
wife shoot me if got water on the carpet,it seems like you sponge
all the water out,but there is always a little left in bowl
trap.Thanks for any suggestions.

I'd put "get new wife" at the top of my to do list.

Bigamy ... one wife too many. Monogomy ... same thing :-).

Differences between nagging wife and a toilet seat:

(Originally "Differences between U of Michigan girls and toilet seats,"
found on a restroom wall at Ohio State)

1. Toilet seats take a lot of **** without complaining.
2. You can get used to the looks of a toilet seat.
3. Holes in toilet seats don't get stretched out.
4. Toilet seats always go down for you.
5. Toilet seats don't get headaches.
6. You can TALK to a toilet seat.
7. Toilet seats seldom come unhinged.