Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Where to find new face plate for dishwasher?

wrote:
I want to change the look of my old dishwasher to match new stainless
steel appliances.

It seems that the color of our dishwasher is determined by a very thin
metal face plate and if I just buy some metal the right size and shape,
I can change the color to SS by swapping them.

Question is, what type of place would sell a piece of something like
that? I'm calling around but someone may know of a web site that can
handle this for a reasonable fee. Any ideas?

You can buy replacement panels, or, if you're reasonably handy, you
could use some of the stainless steel self-stick film. Here's one such
item on eBay:
http://tinyurl.com/wa67y