Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default NO, NO, A THOUSAND TIMES NO

On Dec 6, 12:10 am, "CW" wrote:
Think again. Explosion due to rupture of a vessel containing a compressed
gas is extremely violent. High pressure gas cylinders are pressure tested
with a non compressible liquid for this reason.

Don't change the subject with 'high pressure gas cylinders'. Keep the
discussion at shop air pressures of max 150 psig.

And I know that a vessel with 3000 psig worth of steam can level a
generating station. Boilers can throw an entire ship in the air.....I
am talking about 150 psig worth of shop air.
I am talking about a garden hose and you're switching the discussion
over to the Hoover Dam bursting.

Find me an accident report. No explosive gasses.....air. 150 psig max.