Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT Steve Barker LT is offline

Default Knob & Tube and Cloth Shielded Wiring

He'll never admit he's wrong. You might as well give up.

--
Steve Barker

"Thomas D. Horne, FF EMT" wrote in message
news

Can you explain why the US National Electric Code requires the underground
metallic water piping be used as part of the Grounding Electrode System?
It does you know, even when the entire interior plumbing system is non
metallic.
--
Tom Horne

Well we aren't no thin blue heroes and yet we aren't no blackguards to.
We're just working men and woman most remarkable like you.