Guido

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Gary wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation
of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

LOL...

Do you claim it's better to teach the lies, oppression and bigotry
of ancient ignorant middle eastern christian superstitions, as fact?

Its worse than that:
http://www.adequacy.org/public/stori...01633.381.html

"Rest assured that I am not about to embark on a "here's
lots of scientific reasons why creationists are wrong"
crusade here. This has been done to death, and I don't
intend to reinvent the wheel. Instead, I would like to
spend a few minutes examining the dark underbelly of
creationism, which is a movement that is so foul and
odious that one struggles to find the words to most aptly
describe it."