Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob V Rob V is offline

Default Carpentry Math for Second-Level Apprentices

Marty,

Can you give an example of the type of math a second-level apprentice would
see?

What age group is second-level?

"Jewish Cowboy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm teaching carpentry math for second-level apprentices
somewhere in Western Canada (I hope that's specific enough).
I give really tough math tests that make my students think. Which is
fine
for term tests but not what they need for their final exam. Is there
anyone
out there who would like to make a deal with me to compose ordinary,
four-choice multiple choice carpentry math questions suitable for
second
level? I'll pay $20.00 cash for anyone who sends me 10 decent sample
questions, and make a deal if possible for a whole package. Hope to
get some help on this,

Marty