Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default PVC for air

In article , Frank Stutzman wrote:

True. But I spent better than a week cutting, threading and cursing that
black pipe. I could have done the PVC thing in a few hours. Could have
made a lot of sawdust in that week. If the heat caused a failure once in
10 years then maybe the trade off might be worth it.

Probably not. DAGS. The failure of PVC pipe with compressed air is pretty
dramatic. The potential for injury and property damage is real.

--
Regards,