Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Home Depot - what a bunch of maroons

"Chris Dubea" wrote in message

This strategy was perfected by WalMart 20 years ago when they
decimated rural communities and then abandoned them.

I just spent the better part of a week in a small AR town whose entire
cultural center revolved around a Wal-Mart SuperCenter and an Atwoods (farm
& ranch version of Harbor Freight).

Further proof of the BORG insidious assimilation being ingrained and
complete: even for this country boy, around the third day and the sixth
visit to each, I found myself looking forward to going again ...

Sad ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06