Posted to alt.home.repair
trs80 trs80 is offline

Default Painting rough estimate

thanks. I had someone quote and they were spot on with your estimate.
"RicodJour" wrote in message
ps.com...
jeffc wrote:
"Colbyt" wrote in message

"trs80" wrote in message

What is a rough estimate based on square footage to have a
proffessional
inside house painting done?

Maybe 50 cents per square foot of wall, not counting trim or repair, etc.

Fine. Sold. Can you start tomorrow? I have people gladly paying
three times that around here, so lunch is on me.

Do you think you're doing the OP a favor by tossing out a number
without _any_ information other than it's a _house_? The only thing I
can tell you is that you're number is wrong. You might be high or low,
but since I also don't have any information, I can't tell for sure.