Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steven Raphael Steven Raphael is offline

Default Homemade Oneway Lookalike lathe

Well what was the site I would be interested in looking at it
Steven Raphael
Ithaca MI
http://www.geocities.com/steven_raph...turnings1.html

"Roman" wrote in message
oups.com...

Andrew Barss wrote:
Roman wrote:
: Quite a while ago I saw a website where a guy (with the help of a frind
: who happens to work in metal fab shop) built a oneway looalike lathe.
: The process was fairly well documented and described.
: I was hoping that someone here knew who this was and what the URL of
: his website is.
: I had it bookmarked, but a total hard drive meltdown in july took care
: that.
: I have been trying different combinations of search terms on Google for
: the last 45 minutes and have had no luck.

: Any help would be appreciated.

I'm 90% positive it was either Keith Bohn or Joe Johns. I remember
the website, and there was some discussion toward the end of the paint
color. Does this ring a bell?

-- Andy Barss

THank you. It is Joe Johns Site. A truly impressive effort to biuld a
very nice lathe.

I knew that someone on teh board would have the answer to this...

Roman